Saturday, November 13, 2010

Breakfast @ 456 Cafe, Jalan Stutong

My and my colleague was talking about the Penang Fried Kueh Tiaw that we use to have below our old office.  Then he mention that there is a shop near by One TJ serve very nice Penang Friend Kueh Tiaw.  The coffeeshop name was 456 Cafe.  *Wondering why is the owner choose that name*. I went there with Tze Chung and my mom for breakfast.

My mom ordered Penang Fried Kueh Tiaw Special.  They have the normal serving where it did not contain seafood.  The Fried Kueh Tiaw is nice.  Just that if it was less oily then it would be superb.

Photobucket
Penang Fried Kueh Tiaw Special

I ordered Penang Fried Kueh Tiaw + Noodles Special.  Kueh Tiaw + Noodles mean they serve kueh tiaw and noodles together.  My mom was surprise why did i ordered that.  Well I actually want to eat the noodles and also the kueh tiaw.  I cannot be ordering two plates so i asked them to mix.  The Kueh Tiaw + Noodles turn out to be delicious.

Photobucket
Penang Fried Kueh Tiaw + Noodles Special

Tze Chung ordered the Sarawak laksa.  He said the taste of the Laksa is just normal.  It taste like the olden days traditional sarawak laksa.

Photobucket
Sarawak Laksa

No comments: