Saturday, August 4, 2012

Kuching Festival Food Fair 2012 (Part 1)

Yeah is that time of the year again when kuchingites will gather around Dewan Masyarakat Kuching Selatan for the delicious food.  I can see that the stall is getting more and more each year.  This year I heard from somebody there is about 200+ stall selling food.  Last year is around 150+ stall only.  I wonder if next year it will hit the no. 300.

I can see there is lotsa stall selling almost the same things that is Taiwan sausage.   It make not that special anymore.

So this is the food that I have tried for the pass two weeks.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Japanesse Cotton Cheese Cakes @ Gingerbread House

Photobucket
Durian Puff (Love it!!!)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lao Sa Bao @ Imperial Duck (Love It!!!)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fried Milk (To sweet for my liking)

Photobucket
Sausage @ German Recipe (So So only)

Photobucket


Photobucket
Creme Brulee @ Raintree (Nice)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fried Cola @ Fried King (To sweet for my liking)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Steak Pie @ John's Pies (New found love!! Love it!!!)

Photobucket
Barswut @ Butcher's Deli (Love it!!!!)

Photobucket
Coconut Icecream (Love It!!!)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ham, Sausage and Cheese Potato @ Cheesy Potato Queen (Nice)

Photobucket
Butterfly Ham Chi Peng (Love It!!!)

Photobucket
Duck Meat Sandwich (I don't know the name. )

Photobucket
ASAHI!!!!

This are the stall that I have not tried....

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the food that I will never try!  Smelly Tofu.  Trust me it is smelly!

Photobucket

5 comments:

ahlost said...

wuiyoo.. i've been there so many times but din really take pics of the food I bought O.o

Jacqueline Cheong said...

u retire liao mah...

Aliciaks said...

wah u really eat all those?!!! alot leh...

Jacqueline Cheong said...

Eat over the 1 week + duration lah... Tonite i go ham tua tua...cause last nite....eat till tummy burst....

Nate @ House of Annie said...

Wait, I though Chubby Baba had shut down. At least it isn't there at Sama Jaya any more - Bites is there now.