Ingredient I used for this recipe,
Kikoman soy sauce
1. Cook oat meal with plain water.
2. Add in Kikoman into the oatmeal to taste.
3. In another pot boil water and add in a table spoon of vinegar.
4. When the water start to boil low down the fire.
5. Crack the egg into a bowl and then slowly pour it into the hot water.
6. Egg will be ready when all the egg white turn white color. Don't over cook the egg yolk.
7. Put it on your oatmeal and garnish with scallion and a lil bit of Soy sauce
**Trying to blog using my tab with bloggers.com apps.